2016 International Disaster Psychosocial (DPS) Conference at
The Westin Bayshore Vancouver, Canada
The Provincial Health Services Authority, Disaster Psychosocial Program is presenting their inaugural conference on disaster psychosocial considerations.
The conference will provide a forum for presentations and discussion including:
We hope you can join us!
- Exchanging knowledge of informed psychosocial practise in disaster response and recovery
- Training and education to experienced psychosocial responders
- Managing Disaster Psychosocial planning, training, capacity building, response and recovery, evaluation and monitoring
- Integrating psychosocial support in overall emergency management
- Maximizing opportunities for partnerships, networking and information sharing with a cross section of agencies; government, non-governmental organizations
DISASTER PSYCHOSOCIAL (DPS) PROGRAM
Photo Credit: Vancouver Tourism